1. Take one to two weeks to “follow yourself” through your day.
2. Write down everything you do during your business day.
3. Note how long each task takes.
4. Review your list and determine which tasks are too time consuming, difficult to do effectively, and/or are not fun to do.
5. Decide which tasks you can delegate to the Virtual Assistant(s) you intend to hire.
6. Check Google, Twitter, Facebook and ask fellow entrepreneurs for referrals for Virtual Assistants they know.
7. Contact the potential Virtual Assistants you find who may be compatible and qualified with the skills you require.
8. Conduct interviews.
9. Choose the Virtual Assistant(s) that best suits your needs, personality and business model.
Once you complete this process, enjoy your new-found time to grow your business, make more money and relax. Enjoy your business the way you intended to in the first place.