You’ve hired a Virtual Assistant and delegated some tasks you don’t want to do, can’t do, or don’t know how to do. You have time to build your business and make more money now.
Are you still spending too much time on the business and not enough time on you and your family? Is the summer vacation getting away with no real vacation time? Maybe you need a few more ideas about other tasks you can delegate.
Here are 10 more tasks you can delegate to your Virtual Assistant:
- Your Virtual Assistant can create templates and systems for better time management.
- Your Virtual Assistant can back up your files to an external hard drive or online back-up service.
- Your Virtual Assistant can maintain and update your website keeping content fresh and new.
- Your Virtual Assistant can test your website to make sure the links and check-out process work.
- Your Virtual Assistant can manage your phone calls and voice-mail messages.
- Your Virtual Assistant can publish your articles to appropriate sites.
- Your Virtual Assistant can create and send surveys to your list, collect the results, and send them to you in a spreadsheet.
- Your Virtual Assistant can help you process applications for your high-level coaching programs.
- Your Virtual Assistant can create and send your newsletter on a regular schedule.
- Need a new computer? Your Virtual Assistant can research the latest technology and send you a list of the top 5 models on the market.
There is a long list of tasks your Virtual Assistant can do to free you up for “me” time and family time. If you aren’t sure what they can and cannot do, ask. Even if they can’t do it, they may know someone who can. As the old saying goes, “It never hurts to ask.”