You have finally taken the leap to hire a VA and delegate all your unwanted tasks. Now what do you do? It’s actually very simple. First, you sit down and enjoy the relief you feel from getting those things off your plate. Then, you get a pen and paper and begin asking yourself these questions:
1. What are the money-making activities I can do now?
2. What am I going to do each week to take care of myself?
3. What projects do I want to start now that I have time?
4. What do I need to do to bring in more clients?
5. Do I want to hold a teleseminar, live event or retreat?
6. Where will I take the family on vacation this year?
7. What live events or retreats do I want to attend?
8. What new products and services can I offer?
The list of questions is almost endless. Now that you have time to work on you and your business, take time to think about what you really want. Once you’ve done that, write it all down and create your to-do list, vision board, or flow chart to plan it all out. You can also take time to decide what roll your new Virtual Assistant plays in these new activities.
No matter what happens, be sure you use the new time you have to do things that grow your business, bring in more money, make you happy and most importantly allow you to take care of yourself and your family. Remember, the more you delegate to your new VA, the more time you have to do all of these things and then some. Enjoy!