I know it’s hard to believe that we are just a few short weeks from Thanksgiving and Christmas. The year has definitely flown by for me. I’m betting it has for you, too. With that in mind, it is a good time to get ready for the holidays. Your Virtual Assistant can help get you going, keep you on track and get you ready to show up at all the festivities with a smile on your face.
Here are 7 tasks your Virtual Assistant can do to get you started with all you need to do before the holiday season begins:
- Your Virtual Assistant can go through your contact management database to be sure everything is in order for sending cards and gifts
- Your Virtual Assistant can create a Send Out Cards account to make card sending that much easier.
- Your Virtual Assistant can shop online or in stores to purchase all the gifts you need for friends and family.
- Your Virtual Assistant can ship all gifts bought in stores to the corresponding recipients.
- Your Virtual Assistant can make all travel arrangements including flights, car rentals, hotel reservations and dining reservations.
- Your Virtual Assistant can plan your holiday party to include catering, invitations, thank-you gifts and more.
- Your Virtual Assistant can help you create your packing list to be sure you don’t forget to take anything with you when you go away for the holidays.
It’s never too late to prepare for the holidays. Call your VA today and get started with these tasks and any others you may think of. Once this is taken care of, you will have a happy holiday season with as little stress as possible.