If you are new to the world of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, you may feel completely lost, confused and overwhelmed. You have to create an account, set up a profile, upload pictures, find friends and followers and eventually post content to these sites. Figuring out how to set up those accounts and use them effectively in your marketing strategy can be a huge nightmare for you. There is hope! Your Virtual Assistant can do all of this for you.
A Virtual Assistant can
- Set up each account with your picture, bio and appropriate information required by each site.
- Search for and follow people in your target market as well as colleagues within your expertise
- Post your tips, quotes and other content to each site regularly.
- Retweet friends and followers posts that are also helpful to your target market.
- Manage DMs and emails to remove spam and junk.
Once your Virtual Assistant is handling this, you can spend your time doing what only you can do…..network with everyone. You can answer questions, have conversations with prospects and leads, and get to know people in your list of friends and followers. The idea behind social media is to be social while showing people how you can help them. You must do the social part to build the know, like and trust factor. Your Virtual Assistant can do the rest allowing you to focus on that most important part. Be social, be yourself and have fun. Let your VA do the rest of the “work.”