Expressing gratitude is a good habit to cultivate in yourself. It not only tells others that you appreciate them, but it also helps you value all that’s right in your world. Good for you, good for others – good for everyone!
You can make thankfulness a practice. At least once a day, show someone you appreciate them. Here are five easy ways to do it.
- Mail a thank you note. A hand-written note of thanks is so much more personal and meaningful than an email.
- Thank someone publicly. Use social media to call attention to the great thing someone has done. Praise them for all to see.
- Send a gift. It could be large or small, but it’s always a lovely gesture.
- Do someone a favor with no expectation of anything in return. Do it just because you can help.
- Give hugs. A little affection goes a long way in telling someone you appreciate them. Hug when appropriate, of course. Definitely don’t stalk and hug your favorite movie star!
If you need a hand sending notes, gifts, or posting on social media, let me know!