If you follow me on Twitter you know me as @mmangen and every day I tweet several #ExcelQueen tips and ideas targeted towards small business owners on various tasks they can assign to a Virtual Assistant.
I’m a single mom who decided to enter the business world as a Virtual Assistant as I found it heart wrenching to watch him growing up while I spent hours pursuing other business owners’ dreams. After a lot of research and studying I decided to offer services that I had the most experience with from my career “life”. Those were Bookkeeping, Excel and Property Management.
I quickly realized I wasn’t really all that interested in the Property Management “world” any more so I dropped those services but replaced them with new skills I had learned that are in higher demand with the Social Media revolution.
At this time I assist small business owners across an array of industries with the following services:
- QuickBooks (desktop and online versions)
- Excel spreadsheet creation/manipulation/reporting
- WordPress site management (blog posts, plug-ins, new pages, etc.)
- Aweber newsletters and e-courses
- Social Media (social bookmarking, Facebook fan pages, Twitter, etc.)
Misc. facts about me:
- Love to read
- I own a vacation rental on Lake Winnebago, the largest natural, inland lake in the US
- The oldest of seven kids
- I truly believe in paying it forward and helping other people achieve their dreams
If you are on Twitter I’d love to connect with you. You can also visit my website by clicking here.