1. No overhead: Your Virtual Assistant buys their own computer, desk, chair, printer, fax, office supplies, insurance, pays their own taxes, and has their own office space in their home or office building they rent.
2. More free time: For every task you delegate, you give yourself more free time to devote to your business, family, and life.
3. Less stress: Your Virtual Assistant can do the tasks you don’t enjoy or don’t do well alleviating the stress you feel when doing them yourself.
4. More income for you business: Your Virtual Assistant frees you up to do the things that make money whether that is attracting/coaching new clients, holding live events or teleseminars, or creating new products or services. They are an independent contractor not an employee. You only pay for the hours worked rather than a yearly salary that includes paid vacations and other paid time off.
5. Brainstorming partner: Your Virtual Assistant can be your brainstorming partner when creating new products, services, live events or teleseminars to bring more income to your business.