I want to introduce you to a friend of mine. You may have heard of her, Kim DeYoung, the Get It Done Girl.
In the last year, she’s re-launched her website, created a high-traffic blog, launched a new membership program, hosted an online telesummit with 18 experts, was on TV and radio numerous times (including the Today Show) and released a new info-product. AND she’s the mother of three young children.
I really enjoyed listening to Kim DeYoung share how she gets things done so quickly. She shared great tips for busy entrepreneurs with tons of great ideas in a recent call – Get It Done 101 – How to STOP Procrastinating and Tackle Your BIG Ideas with Confidence…So that You Can Make More Money and Help More People .
I highly suggest listening to this call. You will definitely walk away with some great ideas. http://bit.ly/Ry1yv
Kim teaches a simple system that you can use repeatedly for ANY idea that you want to take from vision to execution.
On this information-packed call you’ll learn how to:
- Get clarity around your ideas and your vision (like which projects on your to-do list are going to generate the most income and the most momentum)
- Break down your project into “bite-size” manageable pieces (so you never feel overwhelmed by your big ideas)
- Learn the art of resourcefulness (you don’t have to know HOW everything gets done)
- Get out of your own way (and stay focused as you move towards your big goals)
- Use Kim’s 5 strategies to get whatever you want done , done (won’t that feel great??!)
Here’s that link again to reserve your spot in this complimentary teleclass. http://bit.ly/Ry1yv
See you on the call!
*****As you probably know entrepreneurs have LOTS of great ideas but implementing them is easier said than done. Let Kim walk you through her steps to getting it done! Here’s that link again: http://bit.ly/Ry1yv