Do you have a list of things to buy but no time to shop even online? Your Virtual Assistant can help. Your VA can order office supplies, books, clothes, shoes, handbags, computers, and more. A Virtual Assistant can also research the best pricing and shipping rates to give you the best deal for you money.
Here are a few tips to help you delegate your shopping needs to your Virtual Assistant
- Create a list of the things you need to purchase and send it to your VA. If you have favorite sites you use for online shopping, include that information as well.
- Provide payment information, shipping information, and any special requirements or specifications such as size, color, or quantity.
- If you are shopping for office equipment, provide brand names you prefer, specifications you require, and a price range you can afford.
- If you are buying gifts for others and don’t know what you want to purchase, create a description of the person including age, gender, likes, dislikes, lifestyle and types of gifts you’ve given in the past.
- Include as much information as you can to be sure your Virtual Assistant is clear on what you need.
Once your Virtual Assistant has this information, they can go to your favorite sites, place the order, and have it shipped to you directly. If you are making a major purchase such as a computer, printer or other office equipment, your VA can research the best deals and send you a list of options. You can decide which one best fits your needs and budget. After you decide which item you want, let your Virtual Assistant place the order and have it shipped to you.
Everyone is busy these days. If you don’t have time to shop for the things you need, let your Virtual Assistant do it for you. Then you have the time to focus on you and your business. Why worry about finding time to shop when you can spend time on more important things? Talk to your Virtual Assistant today.