Thanksgiving has come and gone. Christmas will be here before you know it. There is so much to do before it arrives. Sending cards and gifts to clients, friends and family can be a daunting task. There are several ways your Virtual Assistant can help you get that done without a lot of stress and strain.
Here are 6 tips on how your VA can help you get your cards and gifts sent with as little “pain” as possible.
- Your Virtual Assistant can verify the mailing information for all your contacts.
- Your Virtual Assistant can create a SendOutCards account for you.
- Your Virtual Assistant can import your contact list to SendOutCards.
- Your Virtual Assistant can create and send a Christmas card in SendOutCards for everyone on your list.
- Your Virtual Assistant can shop for gifts online and/or in stores for you and find the best prices available.
- Your Virtual Assistant can pack and ship any gifts bought in local stores.
It will be time to send cards and gifts before you know it. Don’t let that task overwhelm you. Don’t stress about it. Talk to your Virtual Assistant today. Get that task off your plate today!