There are many great reasons to maintain a blog for your business. Here are my five favorites:
- You can demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of your subject.
- It enables clients to see your personality – this is especially important for long-distance clients.
- It’s your own forum for public relations. You can share news and information about your business on your own terms, at the time you choose.
- You can use the blog space to create surveys and forums for client feedback. The more information you have about your clients, the better you can serve them
- Blogging is a way to attract new clients rather than interrupting them with ads. Instead of having to ignore popup or banner ads on a website, clients actively choose to read your blog. Because they consider your content valuable, they make the effort to come to you instead of the other way around.
Want some assistance with your blog? Contact me today to talk about your needs. I’m ready to help.