When you open your email, do you feel like you’re getting sucked down into a time-wasting pit you can barely escape?
If so, check out my simple tips on staying out of the quicksand. When you streamline how you use it, you will definitely save time so you can focus on what really matters – your business.
Here’s how not to get sucked in:
- Turn off audible alerts
- Schedule dedicated blocks of time for email
- Separate personal and professional email
- Unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters or promotional emails
- Don’t be afraid to delete emails that have been taken care of
- Use the archive feature to save anything important
You can follow some or all of these steps, and of course, you can always ask your virtual assistant to handle it for you!
A virtual assistant can be your go-to person who helps with most of these time-saving measures. You can also ask your VA to handle routine customer service emails to save even more time.
To get more details on how you can offload email tasks to a virtual assistant, get in touch, and I can help.