As the dog days of summer draw to a close, those extra few hours of sunshine provide you with a great opportunity to get your business in order for the end of the year. Don’t let the end of the year sneak up on you!
Instead of panicking and stressing to get everything done on December 31, why not start now? It’s always a good time to perform essential housekeeping tasks such as:
- Tidying up your monthly income accounting
- Organizing business receipts for your taxes
- Sorting expenses by category (travel, equipment, home office, etc.)
- Sending out any outstanding invoices
- Making sure payments are up to date
- Assessing monthly and annual budgets
If you need help with any of the financials, let me know. I can help you sort it out and get completely organized. When the end of the year and tax season roll around, you’ll be prepared and calm. Just give me a holler!