Don’t you love it when your business is flooded with customers? You know you’re really delivering a valuable service that people need and want, and they are willing to give you their hard-earned cash for it. Hooray for you! But…
Once the initial rush subsides, you may have reams of paperwork to process. Depending on your business, there’s a long list of types of files that will need to be created:
- application forms
- acceptance or rejection letters
- thank you notes
- purchase receipts
- registrant information
- course or seminar materials
- payment processing
- personalized welcome emails
- instructions for registrants to access online materials
- and more
It’s a lot of work! So how do you handle all of it? Here are a few killer hacks you can use that will help you get through the paper.
- Anticipate. You know where your customers will run into problems and need help. Figure out simple solutions beforehand so you can prevent frustration.
- Automate. Whenever possible, set up automatic email responses with pre-created content such as thank you notes and purchase receipts.
- Delegate. This is the one giant hack that will always make your life easier. Have your Virtual Assistant process all the paperwork!
You can have your Virtual Assistant take care of the paperwork, send out all necessary forms and information, integrate participant data into your system and more.
Just let your VA know what needs to be done, and you are free to focus on your business! Get in touch today, and leave the customer service processing to me. Let’s talk right away!