As a business owner, chances are that you’re often pressed for time when it comes to making sure that you can manage every aspect of your business. If you’re not dealing with customers, then you’re constantly trying to improve the efficiency of your staff members, or come up with new launch and marketing solutions.
An Online Business Manager, or OBM, can help by taking over some of the most complex aspects of managing your business, so that you can focus on the things that you do best. Though the value of an OBM can be seen in a range of different areas, including team management and metric tracking, they can also be useful experts when it comes to managing your business website.
Managing Your Business Website
Today, most professionals know just how important it is to have a strong presence online. If your customers can’t find you when they search for your business or keywords online, then they often assume that you’re not legitimate or not trustworthy.
Your online business manager can review all of the content that you post on your website to ensure that you’re creating the right professional impression with correct and up-to- date information. They can also manage all the updates that you make to your website content, either by completing tasks themselves or accessing the services of a technical VA.
Managing Your Online Presence
In fact, when it comes to managing your online presence, there are a number of things that your online business manager can do to simplify your life. For instance, they can:
- Manage the creation of new websites
- Help you design the funnel behind the subscribe button to build email lists
- Manage the process that sets up the technical details behind “buy” buttons
- Manage web/blog designers, copywriters, and graphic designers as required
- Ensure social media plugins and applications are in place
- Ensure Google analytics is running for all websites
- Source testimonials to add value to your web pages
- Manage the set up of a store that lists your existing offerings
Discover the many offline and online benefits that an OBM could bring to your business today.