Every business needs an outstanding team to continue growing and meeting the standard of excellence they have set, but the configuration of the team can vary widely. If your business is growing quickly, or if expansion is one of your main goals, you’ll likely need a larger team with a heavy focus on marketing.
If your business is exactly where you want it, and you simply want to maintain your current operation and keep everything running smoothly, you might prefer a smaller team that is more admin based.
In this team building series, we’ll look at all of your options for building a customized dream team! Today we’re focusing on your admin team- the ones that keep your business organized, on track, and running like a well-oiled machine!
Admin and Operations
Day-to-day tasks can take up a great deal of your time. In fact, it can eat up so much time that you’re stuck in the details rather than focusing on the big picture. If you want to free up your valuable time to pursue your goals for your business, or create more time for family and leisure, you need to fill the admin positions on your team.
The size of your business determines how many members your team needs. If you mainly need help with basic daily tasks, an administrative assistant or two can certainly get the job done. If your business is growing quickly and taking on a lot of new projects, you need to bring in the big gun- an online business manager. This breakdown of tasks should help you assess what administrative assistance would best benefit your business.
- Essential to any business, large or small
- Takes on any number of organizational and operational tasks
- Deals with time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on more important things
- Prevents stress and burnout while increasing your productive time
Online Business Manager
- Oversees day-to-day operations
- Leads and manages large projects
- Team management
- Keeps business running smoothly so you can focus on the next big thing for your business
- Essential for growing or rapidly expanding businesses
If you’re ready to build your admin team, book a call with SophieZo today! We’ll help you customize the team that will keep your business running better than ever before!