It’s that time of year again, and this year the holidays seem busier than ever! You’re busy at work, there are a million things to do at home, and you’ve got a shopping list a mile long.
Well, folks, I want to help you out during the holiday rush, so I’ve compiled a helpful gift guide for the business end of your shopping list. This is the perfect time to show your clients, partners, and team how much you appreciate them, and with this handy dandy gift guide, you’re sure to find something for everyone.
You’ve got a long list of clients, but that doesn’t mean you have to blow your holiday budget! Inexpensive items that still pack plenty of holiday cheer can include:
- Delicious treats like candy, chocolate, or seasonal goodies. You get bonus points for ordering from a local baker or artisan since you’re supporting another small business and shopping local!
- Hot chocolate bombs are inexpensive and fun, and if you pair them with a branded tumbler, you’ve got a great gift for every client on your list.
- If you want a gift that’s a little more grown up, branded barware can be really nice. And even though it’s a branded item, it’s high quality and useful so it doesn’t feel too promotional.
- Another item I love is a notepad or notebook and a nice pen. Everybody makes lists, right?
- One gift you might not have considered is a nice plant. House plants are hugely popular right now, and if your client has a green thumb, it will last a whole lot longer than a floral arrangement.
- Candles are always a great gift. You could even have your own labels printed!
- If you’re gifting branded items, think about things people would actually use. Some items to consider are headphones, t-shirts, beach towels, water bottles, tote bags, calendars, and my personal favorite, portable phone chargers!
- If you’re strapped for time and need an easy gift that will please any client, you can’t beat a gift card!
Partners and VIPs
When you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for the very important people on your list, you might want to consider:
- Gift baskets from a local boutique, artisan, or companies that specialize in beautiful gift baskets.
- If you really want to get your VIPS in the holiday spirit, send a bottle of your favorite bubbly or wine. Spring for custom labels and maybe include a pair of lovely glasses or champagne flutes.
- For a personal touch, try a subscription box. There are subscription boxes for basically every interest under the sun! Plus, the recipient can customize future shipments to their own preferences.
- Another awesome idea for your VIPs is to gift them a masterclass. Do they love to paint? Cooking aficionado? Music junkie? There’s a masterclass for everybody, and a gift subscription lets them choose their favorite.
- And if you’re tired of buying stuff, consider gifting experiences like tickets to a concert or performance, a wine tasting, a brewery tour, or family fun activities like ice skating.
- Restaurant gift cards are always nice, especially if you can choose a special spot in their town.
Show your team how special they are with fun gifts like:
- A snack box subscription to keep them fueled during the workday with their favorite treats, or gift cards to their favorite stores.
- You could create the ultimate work from home kit for your remote team members that includes things like a water bottle, mouse pad, coffee mug, great pens or notebooks, and headphones to block out distractions.
- And if none of that sounds right, let’s be honest – you can never go wrong with a bonus! Everybody loves some good, old-fashioned Christmas greenery!
Tune in to this week’s episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo for more great tips on corporate gift giving – Happy shopping!