I’ve known Joanna Lindenbaum for a long time, and I’ve seen her do some pretty amazing things over the years! Her coaching program brings wisdom from the past into modern day dynamics to teach master level facilitation to coaches, healers, and speakers.
Joanna joined me on the podcast, and we had an amazing discussion about the inner and outer work you must do to overcome the things that are preventing you from making the leap to the next level.
Joanna says the #1 thing that holds most business owners back is a lack of confidence. If you don’t feel good enough or worry that you’re not qualified to deliver the results you’re promising, 3 things happen:
- You won’t put yourself out there enough to increase your visibility
- You’ll self-sabotage your outreach by not showing up for enrollment or sales conversations
- You’ll set your rates too low because you fear you’re not actually good enough to charge what you’re worth
So, how can you silence that little voice in your head that tells you you’re not good enough? You’ve got to do both the inner work, AND the outer work.
The inner work begins by making friends with your fear.
- Lean into your fear, understand it, give it conscious space, then transform it.
- Making friends with your fear allows you to overcome the myth of perfection that convinces you if you’re not absolutely perfect, you’re a failure.
Once you’ve done the inner work to build your confidence, you’re ready to tackle the outer work of delivering incredible customer service.
- Level up the way you’re working with your clients. Create the absolute best results for your clients. Prove that you CAN deliver what you promise, and you’ll gain the confidence to put yourself out there and charge what you’re worth.
- Providing impeccable customer service sets you up to make the leap to 7 figures or beyond because happy clients send referrals your way. They share about you on social media, you get spontaneous testimonials, and your reputation grows.
When you are confident in your abilities and consistently deliver top-notch results, your customers take notice – and that’s when your business REALLY starts to take off. Recommendations come pouring in (and we all know that there’s no better marketing than word of mouth!)
Joanna says, “Of course it’s important to do marketing, but the easiest, cheapest, quickest way to bring in more business is to serve your clients really well and have them do the marketing for you.”
That’s great advice!
To hear more tips from Joanna Lindenbaum, check out this episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo, then visit Joanna at www.applieddepthinstitute.com to learn more about her incredible training program.