I really love Carlyn Bushman!
She has inspired so many women and helped them revitalize their businesses and create reliable revenue streams. With an impact like that, I simply had to ask her back for a repeat podcast visit!
Last time she guested, we talked a lot about time management, and Carlyn shared some of her best tips. This time around, we focused on the 6 key areas of business, and where you should concentrate your efforts when you’re ready to make the leap to the next level.
First, Carlyn laid out the 6 key areas of any business:
All of these areas are super important, but when you’re focused on growth, it makes sense to start by looking at your sales. After all, as Carlyn says – if you don’t have sales, you don’t have a business!
The first thing you need to do is determine your goal. Do you want to double your revenue by the end of the year? Or even better, double your profits??
Cool – now you’ve got to set aside the time to make it happen!
Carlyn suggests blocking out time specifically for sales-related tasks. For example, you could:
- Set aside a block of time a few days a week for reach outs, and track everything you do.
- Start with your warm leads to maximize your success and make the most of your dedicated reach out time.
- Expand your circle of influence and start the conversation with relationship-building on your mind rather than making the sale immediately.
- Narrow down your target audience so you’re not wasting valuable time on individuals that aren’t a great fit for your products or services.
- Use your CRM to keep track of your leads and make following up easier.
- Have real conversations with prospects as often as possible – a live human is a much better sales tool than a bot!
If you’d like to hear more of Carlyn’s timesaving, business-growing advice, check out this episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo.
Once you’ve given that a listen, head on over to www.carlynbushmanconsulting.com and sign up for our next Pop Academy course that begins May 11th. Use code SOPHIE to get $50 off your registration!