Nobody wants to spend valuable time and money on a business strategy or marketing initiative that goes nowhere!
You want every new venture to bring great return on investment (ROI), and that’s why it’s so important to track the results of every new launch in real time. Staying on top of your tracking allows you to see what’s working and what’s not. It gives you the opportunity to tweak what needs tweaking, change course midstream, or scrap the whole thing and start over when you know you’re not going to get the results you desire.
Every new initiative should support the overall goals you’ve set for your business, and keeping up with your data and your analytics ensures that you’re staying on course to meet your 12-month goals. You need an analytics guru who’s tracking every facet of your latest initiative and keeping you ahead of every twist and turn.
Here are 5 ways to track your results in real time:
- Track your initiatives weekly, monthly, and quarterly to determine if it’s supporting your overarching goals.
- Clearly define your team’s roles and responsibilities so that everyone is working towards the desired results.
- Identify the KPIs that align with your goals and know how you’ll use them to track your progress BEFORE you launch.
- Set cascading goals for every division of your team and meet regularly to ensure that everyone is on track.
- Use your results to create rinse and repeat strategies that work over and over again.
I’d love to share my proven tips for tracking your results and creating sustainable, repeatable strategies for your business. If you’d like to learn more, check out this episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo!