A $1M+ company needs a leader with a strong vision and clearly defined mission that supports the overall goals.
You’re the visionary that builds the foundation of your business, and that’s a HUGE task. You have to have a systemic approach to build the pillars of sustainable success, and that starts with asking yourself some very important question like:
- Are your vision and your mission truly clear?
- Are you developing and communicating your strategy effectively?
- Who’s making the decisions and presenting them to your team?
- How much autonomy do your team members have, and who’s monitoring collaboration?
- Who is setting your KPIs, measuring performance, and keeping you on track to meet your goals?
- How are you going to keep your business and your team growing and evolving in the years to come?
Building a 7-figure business isn’t luck. It’s a sturdy but flexible structure of systems and processes that allow your business to adapt and change over time. It’s a team culture of respect, cooperation, innovation, and collaboration where everyone feels heard and valued. It’s a set of core values that define your business and guide the decisions that lead you to the next level of success.
When you ask the questions that define your leadership, your vision, and your mission, you take the first step towards building your growth strategy on a solid foundation. You know where you want your business to go, and you’re mapping the steps that will get you there.
To learn more about the questions you should be asking yourself, check out this episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo.