My friend, Jane Morba, is an expert on getting your business SEEN.
As a visibility marketing expert and coach, she’s made it her mission to get women out of the background and into the front and center of their business. She teaches ambitious women to use video as a tool to increase visibility and build their influence and impact.
She stopped by the podcast to share some of her best advice on boosting your confidence, content, and consistency through video:
- Video makes you more visible to potential customers, and that instantly puts you a step ahead of your competition.
- The more you’re in front of a camera, the more confident you become in yourself and your abilities.
- Women who become extraordinary on video become more successful in their business.
What to Avoid:
- DON’T WING IT! This is your opportunity to tell a story – but it takes preparation and practice to tell a good one.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Perfection does not exist, and when you focus too much on creating an over-produced, flawless video, you’ll lose the authenticity that resonates with your audience.
How to Get Started:
- Create a story. Your video needs structure, but it should flow naturally and follow a narrative.
- Be consistent. It’s tough to step in front of a camera those first few times, but the more you do it, the easier and more natural it becomes. Keep going – even if it feels awkward at first.
- Remember why you’re doing this! If you get frustrated or discouraged, remind yourself of what you’ll achieve when you nail your video strategy – better visibility, more money, and more opportunities for your business.
If you’re ready to add more video to your marketing strategy listen to this episode of the podcast, then check out Jane’s Stellar Visibility Leaders Facebook group where you’ll be connected to an incredible community of empowered women who are ready to let go of their fear and enhance their visibility!