Social media is one of your most valuable marketing tools. It keeps you connected with your audience and gives you countless ways to promote new products and services, but a successful social media strategy demands a steady stream of fresh content.
If you attempted to keep your profiles active and engaging on your own, you’d spend far too much of your valuable time dealing with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Luckily, there is a wide array of programs that make social media marketing faster and easier. These programs allow you to schedule posts in advance, automate posting, and manage multiple platforms at once. Some even help you curate and develop new posts from your evergreen content.
There are lots of social media management programs to choose from, but my favorites are Buffer and MeetEdgar. Here are a few of their top features to help you choose the best fit for your business:
- Intuitive and very easy to use
- Effortlessly manage content across multiple platforms with one-step post scheduling
- Automated publishing and content management keep you connected without a huge time commitment
- Offers comprehensive analytics that help drive meaningful engagement and results
- Smart choice for business owners that don’t have a lot of time for content creation
- Generates and posts new content automatically using your evergreen content
- Curates fresh content by finding quotes, blogs, and text that match your message
- Allows you to create content calendars, schedule posts, and manage content across multiple platforms
Choosing the right tech is the first step to elevating your social media strategy. The social media managers at SophieZo can help you choose the best programs, create and curate content, and keep your audience active and engaged! Book a call today to give your social media marketing a boost!