Does your business really need a blog in 2021?
The answer is a resounding YES!
Chances are you already have a blog or have had one in the past, but there’s also a pretty good chance that you’ve let it lag over the past few years…
If you’ve let your blog languish, it’s time to bring it back! You might not realize how powerful a blog can be. Let’s look at some of the things your blog can do for your business:
- Businesses that have a blog get 55% more traffic than ones who don’t, and they generate 67% more leads.
- A blog builds your connection with your customers and inspires trust because it gives them a comprehensive look at how you are and what you do.
- They establish your reputation as an expert in your field.
- It shows that you are about more than just selling- you’re committed to helping and educating your customers and peers.
- Blogs can boost your SEO and makes your business more visible.
- They are an excellent source of content for repackaging and repurposing across multiple platforms.
- Blogs drive sales and web traffic.
You’re starting to see what I mean, aren’t you? Your blog can be a powerhouse that does amazing things for your business! So, what should you do to start a new blog or refresh an existing one?
- Learn what format your target audience prefers- text, video, or a mix of both.
- Brainstorm a list of potential topics- it could range from industry or business news, to FAQs, and things you want your customers to know about you or your brand.
- Create a content calendar. It keeps you blogging consistently on a variety of topics that keep your audience engaged.
- Stick to your schedule! You can’t build a loyal audience if they don’t know when to expect your next post. Consistency is the key to successful blogging.
Whether you write it, delegate it, or go straight to video- you need a blog. It’s going to help your audience learn more about your business, provide you with tons of content for repurposing on multiple platforms, and it can give your SEO a massive boost and make your business far more visible to potential customers. Blogs are seriously the best!
If you want to learn more about building a better blog, check out this week’s episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo.