I’ve got a question for you- how do you grow your business when you’re already maxed out?
When you’re a solo practitioner or you work with a really small team, it can be incredibly hard to make that leap to the next level. You need to bring in new clients and pursue bigger opportunities, but that seems impossible when you’re currently swamped with more work than you can finish.
But the alternative is staying exactly where you are and eventually becoming stagnant. That doesn’t sound great either… So, what’s a small business owner to do?
Let’s talk about some easy ways to grow your brand without giving up your valuable time.
- Make your SEO strategy and social media marketing work harder for you.
- Review and update SEO keywords.
- Clean up your website by fixing broken links and improving speed.
- Optimize on-page and off-page SEO by including keywords, creating quality long-form content, and maximizing your visibility.
- Consider Search Engine Marketing.
- Increase your social media reach by posting more often.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Show that you’re more than just a business- share the story and people behind your brand.
- Understand what makes them tick. Demographics aren’t enough- you need to understand the psychology of your customers.
- Connect with customers through direct messages on social media.
- Encourage repeat business.
- Communicate regularly and reward customers for their loyalty with discounts and exclusive offers.
- Set up a rewards program for referrals. There is no better advertising than a word-of-mouth recommendation from your best customers, and rewards show just how much you appreciate them.
It’s completely possible to grow your business without regressing to that state of overwhelm and exhaustion. If you’d like more easy ways to build a bigger, better business, tune in to this week’s episode of Building Your Empire with SophieZo.